Sunday, August 16, 2009

Campaigning with Friends and Family





Peggy Clark, Candidate for Frederick County School Board - Red Bud District


With Baltimore Friends at the Museum of the Shenandoah Valley - August 13

Clark Family enjoying the Greenwood Fire Department Dinner and Auction - August 8

August has been a wonderful time to gather with friends and family. This year the "gathering" has gone hand in hand with campaigning. I have attended many functions during the last several weeks with friends and family at my side, all wearing a button saying "Trust a Teacher, Vote for Peggy Clark for School Board" . My Step-Daughter Erin posted a great entry on her blog that features our fun evening on August 8 at the Greenwood Fire Company Yard Party.

Last week, my friends from Baltimore took a "day trip" to come visit me. We went to the Museum of the Shenandoah Valley where we were treated to a wonderful tour of the gardens, thanks to my Cousin, Mary Stickley (who is in charge of the MSV Gardens). We also toured the house and museum and ate lunch in the Tea Room. It was a delightful day! My friends all wore a campaign buttons, and told everyone that we met to vote for me. I'm so sorry that my school chums live in Baltimore, and can't vote in the Virginia election on November 3!
Thanks to all the folks who are helping to make my campaigning a wonderful experience. I hope to "make you proud" on November 3!
Peggy Clark
Candidate for Frederick County School Board
Red Bud District
Please contact me at friendsofpeggyclark@verizon.net