Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Frederick County is Growing Strong!



Frederick County's Population is reported to be up 25% since the 2000 census! That is an increase of 14,689 people going from a total population of 59,209 in 2000 to 73,898 in July of 2008! Read all the details in the article found in the Winchester Star, dated July 7, 2009.

The rise in population has a tremendous effect on our County government, especially relating to the Schools. As you consider your vote on November 3, take time to research the candidates running for local offices.

I am running for the Red Bud Seat on the Frederick County School Board. I have :
  • Lived in Frederick County for over 30 years (IN THE REDBUD DISTRICT).
  • I taught school in Winchester/Frederick County over the last 30 years.
  • My children all attended Frederick County Schools.
  • I have been a leader in the school system, church, and community for over 30 years.
  • I have the knowledge, experience, and passion to represent you on the School Board.

Vote for Mary M. "Peggy" Clark

Red Bud Seat - Frederick County School Board

Comments? Concerns? E-mail me at friendsofpeggyclark@verizon.net